Physical Therapist - Full time
Health Plus Management LLC (HPM) provides management services to medical practices specializing in the area of Pain Management and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. HPM manages 23 locations throughout Long Island, NYC including the 5 boroughs, Westchester and NJ. We provide management services that give the physician and therapists the opportunity to provide patient care without worrying about the administrative needs of the practice. We continually strive to support these practices by recruiting and retaining the most qualified and dedicated individuals. HPM provides an excellent path for personal and professional growth, along with competitive salary and benefits. Health Plus Management is currently seeking a Physical Therapist in our Flatbush Brooklyn Office. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for a long term position with outstanding growth potential.
This is an excellent opportunity for growth that offers a competitive salary and benefits. Both recent grads and experienced PT's are encouraged to apply. Immediate availability.
Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday: 10:30 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Provide quality care to patients by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determine physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians.
- Help patient accomplish treatment plan and accept therapeutic devices by administering manual exercises
- Instruct, encourage, and assist patients in performing physical activities such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, and daily-living activities, as well as using assistive and supportive devices, such as crutches and canes.
- Administer physical therapy treatments by giving massages, initiating traction, electrical muscle stimulation, moist hot packs, ice, and ultrasound; direct treatments given by aides and assistants.
- Evaluate the effects of physical therapy treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating patient's progress; recommend adjustments and modifications.
- Assure continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing home exercise programs.
- Document patient care services by charting patient notes in E.H.R. system.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- A valid New York physical therapy license and registration
- Experience working in an outpatient musculo-skeletal practice preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients
Competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package.