Medical Receptionist - Part Time
Health Plus Management LLC (HPM) provides management services to medical practices specializing in the area of Pain Management and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. HPM manages 36 locations throughout Long Island, NYC including the 5 boroughs, Westchester, Buffalo/Niagara Falls, and NJ. We provide management services that give the physician and therapists the opportunity to provide patient care without worrying about the administrative needs of the practice. We continually strive to support these practices by recruiting and retaining the most qualified and dedicated individuals. HPM provides an excellent path for personal and professional growth, along with competitive salary and benefits. Health Plus Management is currently seeking a Medical Receptionist in our Bellerose location. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for a long term position with outstanding growth potential.
Tuesday - Friday: 3:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Medical Office Receptionist welcomes all patients and visitors by greeting them professionally.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responds to inquiries, resolves risen issues, collect co pays and schedules patient appointments.
- Assist patients w/completing all necessary forms and documentation.
- Responsible for obtaining and filing patients charts as needed.
- Responsible for protecting patients privacy by maintaining confidentiality of personal information (HIPAA compliant).
- Navigate through NextGen to access and provide patient information.
- Maintain compliance by contacting patients to confirm appointments.
- Assist in comforting the patients and maintaining the reception area.
- Maintain the daily operations of the office by following standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to team effort by smoothly transitioning into daily roles as needed.
- Responsible for the opening and closing procedures of the office as needed.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Experience with medical verification is a plus.
- BILINGUAL IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH (a plus)
- Other tasks as assigned.
The best fit candidate for this role will have experience with customer service and posses a strong work ethic. Additionally, the following skills are required:
- Telephone & Computer
- Outstanding communications
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft Word